If you’re just starting out with your new Arduino, or want to find out more before you jump in, you might find that getting all the information you need is a bit troublesome. Having to look here, there and everywhere for information might make you feel tentative about getting into the Arduino. Luckily, we’ve condensed everything you need to know into one complete Arduino guide. It’s recommended to go through each post in order to fully get to grips with it.
Pages will open in a new window to let you easily come back to this list.
Before You Start Building Circuits
- What Is Arduino? – This post gives you a quick low-down of what Arduino actually is.
- Which Arduino Should I Buy? - This is a run-through of the different types of boards, what the pros and cons are, and which is best for your needs.
- Getting Started With Arduino – A Guide To Setting It Up – When you first get your Arduino, there’s a few things you have to do before its all ready to go. This post goes through it all, step by step, for both Mac OSX and Windows.
- Arduino Compatible Electronics Components Guide - For your Arduino to do anything useful, you need to connect components to it. This is a guide of the common components you will find and need.
- The Arduino Software – A Quick Introduction – This post runs through the Arduino software to give you a bit of information before you jump straight in to circuit building.
Coming Soon… Tutorials and more